Our client operates a successful and diverse business based in Wodonga Vic. The business maintains a superior focus on Quality products, Professional service and the ability to supply customers’ needs on time.
Operating primarily in various Steel sectors they are currently seeking to employ an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor
to oversee all activities within the manufacturing facility.
This position reports directly to the Operations Manager who is not only hands on, but is fully supportive in your management needs.
Applicants will ideally be trade qualified within the industry, have previous management experience, are customer focused and have the ability to lead by example.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Production Management and Scheduling
- Workshop management
- Product quality and compliance to project specification
- Co-ordination of all manufacturing facility activities
- Continuous improvement in the workshop, with a focus on fabrication techniques and welding procedures to achieve excellent outcomes
- Management of efficient working teams including allocation of site work.
- Reporting production status to Project Managers and other key stakeholders.
- Welding Supervisor qualifications will be highly regarded
The successful candidate will have proven technical and leadership skills in a multi-disciplined steel manufacturing environment, strong communication and reporting skills and the ability to identify and implement continuous improvement strategies.
An attractive salary package is on offer to the successful candidate.
For further information and a confidential discussion contact Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 0260 416 286