We currently have an opportunity for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
with our client, a successful engineering company, who is based 10 mins North of Albury.
You will be responsible for
- Supervised maintenance
- Manufacturing activities
- Adhering to strict Quality and Compliance requirements
- WHS and incident reporting
To be considered for this role you must
- Hold a minimum of Cert IV in Aeroskills
- Be motivation to succeed in the role
- Have a great understanding of Quality Management Systems and human factors.
Excellent working conditions and rate of pay.
For further information and a confidential discussion please call MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6041 6286.
To apply for this position go to www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au and upload your resume.