We have a contract role that would coordinate and administer the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA) framework and requests, and undertake associated governance projects.
Some of the tasks the role would be performing are;
- Ensure pro-activity in publishing open access information
- Process formal and informal requests received under the GIPA Act in accordance with legislative requirements and timeframes
- Facilitate Council’s compliance with the GIPA Act and GIPA Regulation reporting requirements
- Ensure Council is compliant with the Privacy & Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIPA) and its Privacy Management Policy and Plan
- Educate and assist staff and management in meeting the intent and obligations of the GIPA Act
- Develop and implement Governance policies and projects
- Maintain governance registers, including policy, strategic plans, contracts and delegations registers
- Act as alternate Code of Conduct Complaints Coordinator
Do you have applicable skills and experience?
Preference for FT, but there is flexibility for part time hours (minimum 20) .
Contact Dan at MP for more information.