This medical centre is expanding and has a need for another doctor to join the four current GPs.
They are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified and experienced General Practitioner.
This position will be responsible for improving the health outcomes for the local community, and be directly responsible for providing primary healthcare services and associated referrals.
To be successful in this position, you will; undertake comprehensive primary health care clinical consultations in a holistic manner, work in a cooperative manner with clients taking into consideration their cultural practices and beliefs, especially in relation to health, wellbeing and Western Medicine.
You will also participate in continuous quality improvement programs and support processes to improve health outcomes, efficiency and client and staff satisfaction and support accreditation of the practice. You will provide appropriate care and services to patients of all age ranges and level of health care needs, respond to medical /health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate.
- Relevant and Australian recognised medical degree
- Fellowship with the Australian College of General Practice (FRACGP)
- Current and appropriate registration with the Medical Board of Australia, or be eligible for such
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance for General Practice
- Applied knowledge, skills and experience in general practice as appropriate for the position
- Satisfactory participation in quality improvement and continuing professional development to at least the same standards as the Royal Australian College of General Practice’s (RACGP) Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development (QA & CPD) Program.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding practice in the local region. An attractive remuneration package and work conditions apply to this very rewarding position.
For more information please contact Dan Sawyer
at MP Training and Recruitment
on 02 6041 6286
, apply online at www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au