Our local client based in Albury
is looking for an Apprentice Fitter and Machinist
to join the team.
To be considered for this role you must
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be reliable
- Be a team player, yet able to act independently when required
- Have the ability to demonstrate that this is your career choice
- Currently be in Year 10 or above
- Have the Mathematical Apptitude
This is what you will be provided with:
- Access to the 2018 Australian & Victorian Large Training Provider of the Year (Wodonga TAFE)
- A challenging and rewarding role where your exposure to all things engineering related are on offer
- A great working environment, award level entry with accelerated advancement
- The opportunity to work with some of the most modern equipment available between the capital cities
To apply go to our website:- www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au and upload your resume.
For further information contact Kate Clough at MP Training and Recruitment during business hours on 0260 416 286.