In today’s digital economy, our client based in Albury / Wodonga and Wagga, provides the blueprint for efficient and cost effective business technology strategies.
They currently have an exciting role for a Digital Solutions Architect
to join the team based in either their Albury / Wodonga or Wagga locations.
Your duties will include:
Technical expertise is required in:
- Business analysis, process re-engineering and root cause analysis.
- Business Process Optimisation and Mapping.
- Creation of documentation
- Create proposals for the optimised business solutions.
- Working very closely with clients to develop solutions.
If you have any of the below experience that will be a bonus:
- Database Base Administration (SQL Server, Access, TSQL)
- Past Exposure to Servers and Network Infrastructure from which business solutions will be delivered from.
- Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management or similar ECM software. Microsoft Sharepoint and Intranet sites.
- Business Analysis and documentation experience
- Programming knowledge – C#.NET, VB.NET, HTML or PowerShell
- SQL Server and SQL scripting
- Microsoft IIS 6+ knowledge
- Document Capture experience in products such as ABBYY, Kofax, Readsoft or similar
- Document / Content Management experience in systems such as FileBound, SharePoint, Laserfiche, M-Files or similar
If this sounds like you, please apply via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au and we can discuss the role and how you could potential join the team.
For further information contact Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment during business hours on 02 6041 6286.