Our client is a dairy food manufacturing company that has built success on an outstanding range of quality products. They are seeking an individual who can work as part of a team to produce consistent quality dairy products while observing OH&S, Quality and GMP practices.
This is a casual role with rotating shifts located in Albury, NSW.
The successful candidate will be working in the production or packaging areas as directed and in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
You must have the following abilities and skill set;
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and to work unsupervised
- Strong commitment to OH&S, Quality and GMP practices
- Understanding of the impact of non-compliance
- Practical, logical and systematic approach to tasks
- Reliable with a solid attention to detail
- Physically fit and able to perform repetitive tasks with lifting and pulling with no prior injuries that could affect the individual’s ability to successfully complete job requirements– physical demand is classified as heavy
- Eight-hour shifts (with one 20 min break and one 30 min break) plus reasonable overtime.
- Capacity and willingness to complete the education requirements of the position
- Flexibility with working conditions including ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have own reliable transport
- Understanding of the importance of compliance with regards to food handling, hygiene and correct measurements of products
If you have the above criteria and you are interested in the position, please apply with your resume via our website - www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Clough on 02 6041 6286 during business hours.