Our client is an in-house Creative Agency specialising in advertising, graphic design, web design, photography and videography. They are currently searching for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist
to join their team based in Albury.
As a Social Media Specialist
you will be responsible for developing and implementing clients' Social Media strategies in order to increase their online presence and improve their marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the in-house creative teams that include videography, photography, web and design.
Our ideal candidate will be driven, have strong communication and analytical skills and will be team focused.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies
- Define clients’ social media KPI's
- Develop, manage and oversee social media content
- Strong copywriting skills, adaptive to various demographics and industry types
- Develop social community engagement to encourage follower growth and brand loyalty
- Measure and report on the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends and technologies
- Previous experience with marketing tools such as Sprout Social and Hootsuite
- Capabilities to monitor user engagement and develop content optimisation
Your Ideal Background:
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience
- Web design and development skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel)
What we can offer you:
- 1-3 years industry experience in Social Media and Marketing
- Proven digital strategy and planning experience
- Exceptional communication, presentation and reporting skills
What will help your application stand out:
- The opportunity to apply and extend your creativity to produce high-quality work across a number of platforms
- The rare opportunity to work with a creative, innovative agency that supports staff involvement
- A flexible and positive working environment, where creativity is applauded
- Show us your personality! We genuinely want to know what flair you can bring to this role.
- Tell us about your experience creating online content, as well as your experience turning dry content into engaging viewing.
- Get the conversation started by sending us an expression of interest with your Resume and Cover Letter telling us about your experience.
To be successful in this position a degree or diploma in Marketing would be highly regarded.
To apply for this amazing opportunity please upload your resume and cover letter via our website. Alternatively call Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training
during business hours on 0260 416 286