Grain Industry Workers
Our client, based in Rand NSW, provides Freight services, Grain Storage and Fertilizer supplies across South Eastern Australia.
This dedicated family owned organisation has grown to be highly regarded in the industry and is now seeking experienced Grain Handlers
to join their team on a permanent basis. This position will be working from the RAND
location predominately however will be directly involved with multiple sites across the region.
Ideally this opportunity would suit Grain Handlers with experience in Silo and Bunker storage as well as Transport and Weighbridge operations however applicants looking for a long term working career in a rural setting are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for this role applicants must have:
- Grain industry knowledge ( desired )
- Superior experience in customer relations and time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks accurately, effectively and efficiently
- Previous experience within a transport and logistics environment is highly regarded
- Front End Loader experience an advantage
Remuneration is based upon experience.
If you think you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in this role, please upload your RESUME via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information, please call Andrew Doubleday
or Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6041 6286