Our client is a long-established leading precast concrete manufacturing facility. They are currently seeking Concrete (Precast) Labourers
to join the organisation at their Albury
Multiple positions available
Long term roles
Working undercover out of the weather (no rain days).
Immediate start available!
If you have experience with;
- Pouring of concrete & setting moulds
- Use of hand tools and/or pouring tools
- Reading basic plans
- General labouring and yard duties
- Forklift tickets are beneficial but not essential
- Gantry Crane Operation
To be successful in this position applicants must have the following attributes,
- Reliable, punctual, accountable and have a good work ethic.
- have a White Card
- Physically fit for heavy work
- Have Australian work rights.
- Committed to a safe working environment.
Applicants with experience with setting up formwork, steel fixing and placing concrete an advantage or anywhere within the Concrete Product industry are highly regarded.
If you believe that you can meet the above requirements and you are looking for your next long-term venture, please upload your current cover letter and resume via our website, www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion contact Andrew Doubleday or Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment during
business hours on 02 6057 9333