- Wangaratta Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Newly renovated community facility
- Be a part of the new team!
Are you keen to ensure everyone who walks through our doors leaves with a positive experience? Do you love leading a passionate, fun and customer focused team?
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service professional to join our team and lead our customer experience & café team and drive sales across memberships, learn to swim, café and merchandise.
A solution-focused problem solver, you thrive in a busy leisure centre environment and are confident to lead a team through continuously improving our communities’ experiences.
Your strong understanding of customer needs analysis, touring & membership sales will ensure our team is modelling best practice. Your stock management, effective sales and café & merchandise knowledge will set you apart.
Most of all, you care deeply about our customers and ensuring they achieve their goals with us.
Your strong background in administration and management will help support your team, and you will have a hands-on coaching approach with the team, sleeves rolled up, leading by example.
Key Selection Criteria
- An understanding of front of house operations in a leisure setting, including successful sales, lead generation and overcoming sales objections techniques
- A strong understanding and involvement with administration and process, including ordering, stock management, invoicing and point of sale systems including staff training in these systems
- Ability to monitor budgets, rosters, orders and delivering successful business outcomes
- Ability to develop strong sustainable relationships with staff and members of the public
- Ability to be an effective leader & coach of staff and collaborate with others across the WSAC team
This is a fabulous opportunity to build a team culture you want to be a part of and shape the future of this key community venue. If you’re ready to contribute your skills to our vision of building the best regional sporting precinct in Victoria – apply now.
The salary is between the range of $62,244 - $64,220 per annum.
The WSAC facility is expected to open on 1st November, however this position is available immediately.
If you are interested in this position please contact MP for an Application Package and Position Description and Selection Criteria by emailing email@example.com
If you are interested in the role but feel you may not meet the full range of selection criteria, we encourage you to submit your CV for future consideration.
Applications close 17th