Our client is an Albury based large government sector organisation delivering services across the community with a workforce of over 500 employees.
As a result of exciting changes to the organisation and future growth, a position has been created to focus on planning, managing and overseeing talent acquisition including developing and implementing strategies that ensure current and future workforce needs are met, exceeded and measured.
The organisation is highly regarded as an employer that is committed to its people and the community, is innovative, supportive and a great place to work.
We are now seeking an experienced Recruitment / HR Specialist with broad experience in a similar Talent Acquisition role.
We want to hear from you if you:-
- Possess tertiary qualifications in Human Resources / Industrial Relations, Business Management etc.
- Have experience delivering talent acquisition functions within a large multifaceted organisation
- Are competent in developing frameworks, systems and procedures that meet complex operational needs
- Have experience leading and managing a team including workflow coordination, performance management and developing a high level of morale and harmony
- Have experience in building and maintaining effective partnerships with internal stakeholders to understand current and future workforce needs.
Applications must address these criteria above, and include your current CV and a cover letter.
This is a fulltime 35 hour week position with salary band $81,302 to $89,380 pa
For a copy of the PD and further enquiries, please contact Dan Sawyer on 0403 899143 or email email@example.com
Applications Close 2nd October.