Our client is a dairy food manufacturing company that has built success on an outstanding range of quality products. They are seeking an individual who can work as part of a team to produce consistent quality dairy products while observing WHS, Quality and GMP practices.
This will commence as a Casual role with rotating shifts located in South Albury, NSW.
We are looking for people interested in a long term career in the industry.
The successful candidate will be working in the production or packaging areas as directed and in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
have the following abilities and skill set;
· Previous cheese manufacturing/operations experience
· Contribution to a team environment
· Cleaning, hygiene and sanitisation
· A working knowledge of dairy manufacturing or other similar FMCG food manufacturing processes.
· A working knowledge of manufacturing equipment
COMPETENCIES AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
· Proven ability to work in a team environment and to work unsupervised
· Strong commitment to WHS, Quality and GMP practices
· Understanding of the importance of compliance with regards to food handling, hygiene and correct measurement of
· Understanding of the impact of non-compliance
· Practical, logical and systematic approach to tasks
· Reliable with a solid attention to detail
· Physically fit and able to perform repetitive tasks with lifting and pulling with no prior injuries that could affect the
individual’s ability to successfully complete job requirements– physical demand is classified as heavy
· Potential eight-hour shifts (with one 20 min break and one 30 min break) plus reasonable overtime.
· Capacity and willingness to complete the education requirements of the position
· Flexibility with working conditions including ability to work overtime when needed
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Have a reliable transport means to get to work.
If you have the above criteria and you are interested in the position, please apply with your resume via our website - www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Clough on 02 6057 9333 during business hours.