Are you passionate about getting people moving? Do you love creating a motivating & welcoming atmosphere? We need your skills and creativity to rebuild our programs after COVID!
- Wangaratta’s Leading Sports precinct
- Under new management
- Sessional part time role
Do you have sound knowledge of Group Fitness, Aqua and Circuit exercises and instruction, health and fitness techniques, first aid, resuscitation and public safety requirements?
If you are a qualified, registered and experienced physical fitness instructor, now is the time to express your interest in joining WSAC as they enter a new exciting era following a multi-million dollar refurbishment program.
Essential Selection Criteria: -
- Qualifications and contemporary knowledge of Group Fitness exercises, safety and instruction
- Capability to facilitate group fitness classes, including online delivery
- Confidence to respond to emergency and first aid situations
- High levels of teamwork, enthusiasm and customer service
- Current Police Check, WWC, First Aid and CPR certification
- Australian Registration as a Fitness Professional
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a committed health & fitness team if you want to help shape the future of this key community venue. If you’re ready to contribute your skills to our vision of building the best regional sporting precinct in Victoria – apply now.
WSAC Team inductions will be commencing soon!
Applications MUST include responses to the Selection Criteria above in a separate letter with your CV.