Our client, a prominent automotive dealership in Albury/Wodonga, is seeking to appoint a Trainee Parts Interpreter to join their expanding team.
This is a school leaver (junior) traineeship which will require you to study to complete a Cert 3.
You will learn about sales, stock control and administration in relation to automotive replacement parts such as engine, brake and transmission components, batteries, headlights and tyres and accessories such as seat covers, tow bars and car cleaning equipment.
You will also learn about identifying automotive parts/components including consulting catalogues or computer databases, carrying out storage and stock control procedures, materials handling, customer advice and sales activities, receiving and filling orders and organising dispatch.
The successful candidate:
- Must have not completed any Cert 3 course or above (except at school)
- Have an enthusiastic and self motivated attitude
- Possess excellent personal presentation
- Be a confident communicator
- Be interested in cars and a career in the automotive field
- Have a current Driver's Licence (P's) to do local deliveries
To apply, please follow the link below: