We are accepting expressions of interest for a Pump Technician to join a well established business in Albury.
To be considered for this role, you will possess;
- Relevant trade certificate (ie Fitter/Machinist, Mechanic, Plant Mechanic, Electrician (Auto, Industrial)
- Prior experience working within the Pumps or similar commercial, industrial, service industries
- Experience installing and commissioning new and/or overhaul pumps (or similar experience with rotating equipment)
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications, drawings and diagrams
- White Card (General Construction Induction Card)
- High risk license in Confined Space License (preferable – training provided if required)
- Electrical Disconnect / Reconnect Qualifications
- Effective communication, time management and organisational skills
- Valid drivers licence and demonstrated safety first mindset.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you!
If you have the required skill and experience and you are interested in the position, please apply with your resume and cover letter via our website - www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Clough on 02 6057 9333 during business hours.