We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Buyer interested in joining a successful international business based in beautiful Albury-Wodonga.
About the role...
- Innovative market leader in heating and cooling
- Full Time, permanent role
- Option to work a 9-day fortnight
- Global business with rapid expansion
An opportunity has arisen for a pro-active, highly motivated and experienced Production Buyer to support the Albury manufacturing facility, reporting to the Procurement Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive team and to make a difference.
What you'll need to be successful
- Direct materials procurement – raising/managing POs (driven by MRP outputs), liaising with suppliers and working closely with the production team
- Supporting new product development
- Driving cost reductions
- Managing supply quality
- Supporting inventory reductions
- Handling related admin tasks
More about the opportunity…
- A passion for purchasing and manufacturing and a strong track record in a dynamic procurement role
- Thorough knowledge of production buying principles and practices
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business and work well in a team environment
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably Pronto) and MS Office
- Excellent organisation, negotiation and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
This role is based in the beautiful city of Albury NSW which is twinned with Wodonga VIC, separated by the Murray river. Steeped in history, the town is home to over 107,000 people and an attractive location for those who want to move out of the big cities and enjoy a lifestyle change. For further details see https://www.alburywodongaaustralia.com.au/info/
This is a permanent full-time role however we are willing to consider a 9-day fortnight working arrangement
for the successful applicant if desired.
To apply please upload your cover letter and current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion please call MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6057 9333