We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant
to join a fantastic team in Wodonga. You will be responsible for providing high level assistance to the Principle in connection with property development .
Immediate start is available.
This is a Full Time position that offers flexibility over the 5 day period
Key Skills and Attributes
- The job is 50% accounting and 50% personal assistant role
- Assist Principle with day to day operations and communications
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Preparation and processing of weekly payroll
- BAS, STP, superannuation and PAYG lodgements
- Accounting functions including liaising with external accountants for financial year end requirements
- Payroll/JobKeeper is part of the role
- Maintenance of internal paper and electronic filing systems
- IT background is not necessary but Office 365 is required
- Resourceful, a self-starter and able to juggle multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Strong IT Skills, including advanced use of Word/Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Reckon Hosted
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Typing speed 80+ wpm desirable
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task, meet deadlines and problem solve
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Accounting qualifications will be well regarded but applicants with substantial book-keeping experience may also be considered.
- A knowledge of legal matters would be desirable but not essential.
If you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in this role, please upload your COVER LETTER & RESUME via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au.
For further information, please call Kate Clough at MP Training and Recruitment during business hours on 02 60579 333