Our local client is a vocational training organisation, training medical practitioners in remote and isolated areas of Australia. They are currently seeking a Part Time Workshop & Events Support Officer to work in their Albury office.
In this role you will provide administrative and technical support for clinical workshops and events, being responsible for assisting with workshop administration as well as for coordinating the workshop teaching equipment.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- High level of communication skills (written, oral, liaison, negotiation)
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Effective interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in building collaborative working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong computer literacy including the Microsoft and Google suites,
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills, processes, and technology
- Ability to travel nationally to attend workshops and events
- Experience in event management software is desirable
- Experience and proficiency in the use of simulated teaching equipment in either medical or veterinary teaching would be advantageous.
24 hours per week
A full position description is available upon request.
To apply please upload your cover letter and current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion please call Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6057 9333