Learn to Swim Instructor
- Wangaratta Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Newly renovated community facility
- Be a part of the new team!
Are you passionate about teaching and sharing water safety knowledge and skills? Do you want to be a part of a fun and inclusive team operating in state-of-the-art aquatic facilities?
We are looking for talented and dedicated Aquatic Education Instructors to teach skills that save lives.
Your passion for facilitating enjoyable education in aquatic environments will enable you to provide excellent programming.
In addition, your belief in the role of aquatic fitness and water safety, and love of helping people achieve their goals will help you to build strong connections across the community.
Key Selection Criteria
- Sound knowledge of the delivery of swim lesson programming in an aquatic facility.
- The ability to work in a team environment and to contribute to the work environment positively.
- Ability to handle challenging situations, including emergencies calmly and decisively.
- Approachable, positive attitude with the ability to role model organisational values.
This is a fabulous opportunity to be a part of a positive team culture and build the water safety knowledge and skills of our community. If you’re ready to contribute your skills to our vision of building the best regional sporting precinct in Victoria – apply now.
The pay is between the range of $23.24 - $25.99 base rate per hour, and the position is available on a part time or casual basis.
Applications close the 26th