Our client is a long-established leading precast concrete manufacturing facility based in Lavington. Their product is renowned and has become the worldwide standard! They are currently seeking Steel Fixers
to join the organisation.
Multiple positions available
Long term roles
Working undercover out of the weather (no rain days).
Immediate start available!
Applicants must have experience with or some knowledge of,
- Tying Reo Bar
- Reading basic engineering drawings
- Reo cage welding (Mig/Tig) ( Desirable )
- Pouring of concrete & setting moulds
- Use of hand tools and/or pouring tools
- General labouring and yard duties
- Forklift tickets are beneficial but not essential
- Gantry Crane Operation
To be successful in this role you will be,
- Reliable, punctual, accountable and a good work ethic.
- Physically fit for heavy work
- Have Australian work rights.
- Committed to a safe working environment.
Applicants with experience in setting up formwork, steel fixing and placing concrete are desired. Applicants with experience within the Concrete Product industry are highly regarded.
If you believe that you can meet the above requirements and you are looking for your next long-term venture, please upload your resume via our website, www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion contact Andrew Doubleday or Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment during
business hours on 02 6057 9333