This Wangaratta operation is a major producer of construction materials for the building industry, running a factory manufacturing to exceptional levels of accuracy and minimal defects.
We are seeking a skilled a Shift Production Technician / Operator to join their production team on a rostered basis (7 day/12 hour shifts).
Your resume will show your experience operating machines and our ideal employee will have a combination of the following skills:
- Trade background in operating precision machines
- Machine set up, maintenance and monitoring experience
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A real team player, with a continual improvement and learning focus
- Strict time management capabilities balanced with data quality
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Willingness to work rotating 12-hour shifts and a high level of energy will be absolutely necessary.
If you wish to be a part of something secure and significant in the manufacturing industry, with a leading local employer please apply below - and if you meet the criteria, we will provide you with more information.