Our well respected client in the health industry has an exciting opportunity for an Business Administration Trainee to join their team.
Location is a cruisy 20 minute drive from Wodonga
As part of the role you will complete the following tasks;
- Telephone reception including the taking and distribution of messages
- Front office reception including greeting of visitors; accepting deliveries
- Receiving and sending of faxes and emails
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Word processing and data entry, photocopying, preparation of memos
- Maintenance of office supplies and office equipment
- Petty cash and banking
- Limited liaison with suppliers, staff, residents and families.
Applicants must possess;
- Excellent personal presentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current drivers licence and own transport
This position would suit a recent school leaver
and you will be rewarded with a nationally recognised Certificate III in Business (with electives available to suit their interests and abilities) provided through on-the-job training and support. As an ongoing position this role offers extensive career growth with an employer of choice; setting the right candidate up for stable employment with a variety of avenues available.
PLEASE NOTE- To be successful for the traineeship you must NOT have completed a Cert III or above outside of High School studies.
If you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in this role, please upload your COVER LETTER & RESUME via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au.
For further information, please call Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6057 9333