Our local client is a vocational training organisation, training medical practitioners in remote and isolated areas of Australia. They are currently seeking a Registrar Recruitment and Selection Officer to work in their Albury office.
In this role you will manage the coordination and delivery of the RVTS recruitment program and finalisation of offers as well as the promotion of the RVTS program to relevant stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- A HR qualification and/or demonstrated experience in specialised recruitment will be highly regarded as well as experience in admissions within the tertiary education sector
- High level of communication skills with focus on maintaining strong working relationships
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Effective interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in building collaborative working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong computer literacy including the Microsoft and Google suites
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills, processes, and technology
- Ability to travel nationally to attend workshops and events
0.6 FTE, 24 hours per week.
Applications close on the 15th
of February 2021.
A full position description is available upon request.
To apply please upload a cover letter and your current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion please call Andrew Doubleday or Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6057 9333