Our client is based in Albury and provides professional helicopter services to the region and beyond.
Due to continuing company growth they are now seeking a driven and experienced Accountant / Finance Manager.
This role is full-time - Monday/Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and remuneration will reflect experience and future KPI’s.
It is a great environment to work in where you can reach your potential.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Proven experience in bookkeeping, MYOB, BAS, STP, Superannuation and PAYG Lodgements, Accounts Payable/Receivable, JobKeeper, Budgets, Forecasting etc.
- Liaising with external accountants for financial year end requirements.
- Proven experience in office administration management – Strong IT skills, including advanced use of Word/Excel/Outlook. Office 365 is required.
- Data management of live documents using Dropbox.
- Phones, enquiries, emails, staff management etc.
- Display a professional and approachable demeanor to all clients and staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintenance of internal paper and electronic filing systems.
- Knowledge of ISO Management Systems.
- The ability to multi task.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
- A drive to succeed in this role, with high attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- It is a Smoke-free environment.
If you think you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in this role
, please apply with your COVER LETTER & RESUME via Indeed or our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information, please call Andrew Doubleday or Kate Clough
on 02 6057 9333
during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org