Who is the role with?
Our Client is a fast-growing independent building surveying practice servicing North East Victoria, West & South Gippsland, Central Victoria and the Hume & Riverina regions of NSW. Their range of services includes Building Permits, Inspections (including construction stage pre-pour, framing, finals etc) covering New Homes, Additions, Pools and Commercial buildings. Pre-purchase building inspections and 137B owner builder reports are also part of the service.
They are seeking a Full Time Building Surveyor
and a Full Time Building Inspector
to join the team.
About the Roles
What you get
- Based primarily in Wangaratta with the option and opportunity to work out of our Bright and Wodonga offices.
- Carrying out different types of independent building inspections.
- Supplying detailed inspection reports.
- Provide outstanding support and communication to our customers.
- Work and communicate with the staff within in the company.
- Undertake two years of study in Building Surveying (course fees paid).
- Gain on the job experience with Building team.
- Contribute to an effective building permit service, assisting Building Surveyors in the implementation of all Acts and Regulations under the Building Regulations 2018.
- Provide information and assistance to the community including clients.
Required Skills and Experience
- Support provided for further study
- Attractive remuneration with bonuses
- A wide variety of inspection jobs that allow you to apply your knowledge and expertise in building and construction whilst learning something new every day.
- Strong support in personal career development and advancement provided – flexible working arrangement available.
Highly regarded Skills and Experience
- Have a minimum 3 years proven experience in the construction industry, working as a Building Inspector with Council or Private Sector building surveyor with strong onsite work experience.
- Possess education qualifications in Building Surveying / Construction management / Structural Engineering or similar.
- Registered building practitioners
- Flexible with working hours.
- Have a valid drivers licence and a reliable vehicle, willing to travel within Victoria and NSW areas as required
- Related experience in building sector, administration, or customer service roles.
- Ability to work autonomously, setting priorities and managing own time in order to achieve allocated tasks within defined timeframes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other staff and external customers.
If you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in this role, please upload your COVER LETTER & RESUME via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au.
For further information, please call Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6057 9333