Our Client is a proud provider of employment, intensive case management and training services across Regional Victoria.
Supported by the Victorian Government, under the ‘Jobs Victoria’ program where they are forging sustainable employment pathways for individuals and tailored workforce solutions for employers.
There is an exciting opportunity for a driven, people-focussed professional to join the growing team. The role involves working with voluntary job seekers, employers, partnering training providers and support organisations to create employment solutions across the Hume and Ovens region. This is a permanent full time position and will be located at our Wodonga office, however some travel throughout the region may be required.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be, however are not limited to;
Qualification/s, skills and experience preferred
- Work with job seekers, employers, industry and support organisations to achieve sustainable
- employment placements
- Plan, facilitate and deliver job readiness and vocational training according to the Qualify vision,
- mission and values, legislative and contract guidelines
- Facilitate industry connections and employment opportunities for job seekers through organising and
- coordinating work trial placements and employment placements
- Broker job seeker employment placements aimed at sustainable employment up to 26 weeks +
- Provide customer service and ongoing job seeker support
- Provide excellent customer service in all aspects of the role including when using telephone, email and
- face to face communication
- Maintain effective working relationships with service providers, referring agencies, TAFE/RTOs, other
- professionals, businesses and community organisations.
- Maintain documentation and reporting for Jobs Victoria program including employment evidence
- Qualification and experience in employment services or education
- Trainer qualification - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) - preferred
- Demonstrated business development or recruitment experience to secure, match and fill vacancies
- Experience in working with disadvantaged jobseekers
- Strong administration and project management skills
- IT skills to include CRM systems and MS Office – intermediate level skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Current Driver’s License and reliable vehicle.
- Current Working with Children check and current clear National Police Check
To apply please upload a cover letter and your current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion please call Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6057 9333