client is looking for a Fund Administration Officer
to join there busy team in a Full Time
You would be joining a dynamic growing company with a great culture.
What your role will be:
What you will have:
- The completion of allocated tasks associated with change activity accurately and efficiently
- The service delivery to the ‘internal clients” of the wider operations team is consistent and effective
- User Acceptance testing on behalf of operations teams as required and agreed.
- Data analysis and reporting as required from time to time.
- Process improvement activities as discussed and agreed with Operational staff
- Back up the Senior Operational Support Officer for all fee and commission processing for all of OVSS (Operations role only)
What you will get by working with us:
- A positive attitude and team player mentality
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel
- Experience within the banking and financial services industry, specifically Superannuation, is highly regarded but not essential
- Competitive base salary
- Global opportunities
- State-of-the-art offices
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to various learning and development programs
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Global 36-hour hackathon
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.
If you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in this role, please upload your COVER LETTER & RESUME via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au.
For further information, please call Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6057 9333