Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity close to home?
Our client is a family run business 10 minutes from Albury that combines the flexibility of road transport with the efficiencies that are possible with rail transport.
Due to continued growth, they are growing their team and are looking for a Diesel Mechanic
to join the family.
- Attractive salary on offer
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Full Time ongoing position for the right candidate
- 10 hour days Monday – Friday
Great working environment with a well-equipped modern workshop. This workplace prides itself on quality workmanship.
This position will involve all aspects of Truck, Trailer, Wagon, and Machinery repairs, inspections, and preventative maintenance. You will be working on in house company equipment only and there is no external customer service or spare part sales.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Diesel Mechanic
with proven experience within a working environment. Applicants will take pride in their work, have a high attention to detail, be competent in all aspects of Truck and Trailer repairs and have a desire to succeed.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Truck and machinery maintenance
- Welding experience will be highly regarded
- Hydraulic and pneumatic experience will be highly regarded
- Mass management background
- Compliance background
- Willingness to perform other duties as required
- Experienced in maintenance of rail rolling stock advantageous otherwise willingness to learn
To apply please go to www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information contact Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment during business hours on 02 60579333