Our local client is a provider of general practice training funded by the Australian Government to deliver vocational training to doctors based in rural, remote and First Nation communities across Australia. Offering training which prepares doctors for RACGP and ACRRM fellowship, the program is designed to accommodate circumstances specific to working in a remote practice. Characterised by its remote supervision model, use of innovative information and telecommunication technologies, individualized learning programs, population health focus and community involvement, the program enables doctors to complete their vocational training without leaving their communities.
They currently have a vacancy for a Full Time Training Support Manager
to join their Albury team.
The Training Support Manager will coordinate all administrative functions to ensure the successful delivery of educational programs. The role would suit someone with a Training / Education Management Background with the below skills and experience.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Qualification in leadership/management and demonstrated relevant experience in leading a team
- Excellent computer skills Organisation operates in a PC environment and uses the Google suite and Microsoft office.
- Effective interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in building productive working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders including managers, consultants, external training providers and staff members at all levels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and processes
- A high level of planning and organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a range of office management systems
- The ability to travel nationally to attend RVTS Workshops and other events
- Ability to deal with a wide range of people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Experience working in health and/or medical education related fields would be advantageous
- Experience working with Learning Management System (LMS) and online communication software would be advantageous
A full position description is available upon request.
To apply please upload your cover letter and current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion please call Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6057 9333