Our client is looking for a Occupational Therapist to join their team in a Full Time or Part Time capacity.
The Occupational Therapist will provide quality clinical and specialist supports by performing assessments and planning for children 12 years and younger with developmental delay or disabilities in a range of environments, including center, home and community based, or as required by each family.
The successful candidate must have the below experience and qualifications.
Other requirements of the role
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with Occupational Therapy Australia
- An understanding or experience working with children under the age of 12 years with disability
- An understanding or experience in working in a transdisciplinary team
- An understanding or experience in working in a multidisciplinary team
- Driver’s license
- NSW & VIC WWCC
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Ability to pass NDIS Worker Screening
To apply please upload your resume via our website. www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au