Lab manager required for long established company based in Lavington.
No Travel required, All work is completed on site including Lab work.
Reinforced Earth is a global organisation that has been in operation for over 50 years. They are respected world wide and produce industry leading precast concrete products backed by industry leading standards. Due to continued growth of their Lavington site they are currently searching for a Lab/QA Manager to take their business to the next level.
As part of this exciting role you will:
To be successful in this role applicants will have.
- Conduct Slump Tests
- Cast Cylinders
- Crack Cylinders
- Document results and Non-compliance
- Follow up and ensure compliance is within NATA specifications
- Help drive the full certification of the Lab and site system
- Proven Experience in a Management role
- Concrete or Aggregate Background
- NATA experience
- Minimum 2 years Lab experience in a certified Lab
If you believe that you can meet the above requirements and you are looking for your next long-term venture, please upload your current resume via our website, www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion contact Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment during
business hours on 02 6057 9333