Our corporate client in Albury Wodonga is a multi-site operation employing hundreds of people. They offer a wide range of high-quality services to the community and are blessed to have a fantastic IT budget and commitment to excellence in client service.
We have a very exciting opportunity as a newly created role has been developed to play a pivotal role in developing innovative solutions, ensuring that the organisation’s IT infrastructure and systems are secure, highly available and meeting dynamic business needs into the future.
- Design, implement, manage and support Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, SQL Server, SCCM and RDS
- Design, manage and support of the organisation’s LAN and WAN environments, data Centres, published applications and remote access technologies to ensure secure 24/7 connectivity and access to information services
- Perform Level 3 Technical support and System Administration to users both local and remote
- Provide level 2 & 3 support to the Customer Service team to resolve reported incidents and requests and contribute to problem resolution
- Assist in basic Root Cause Analysis and execution of short term remedial actions
- Develop requirements, undertake procurement and provisioning, manage and support IT infrastructure including server host and storage hardware, switching, firewalls, UPS and remote access devices to ensure the security, availability and performance of data and services
- Manage network and carrier services including DNS, firewall, mail and internet services liaising with vendors through to fault resolution, reporting on performance against service levels and recommending service changes to ensure the ongoing performance of voice and data services
- Configure, provision, maintain and support on-premise and Cloud application environments and hosting platforms including Office 365 administration, server OS and application updates and database administration and maintenance within a highly available environment
- Develop, monitor, evaluate and maintain IT risk and security controls and procedures
- Engage with suppliers/support providers as required
We seek someone with:
- An IT degree (preferably) and Industry certifications
- Extensive experience in a level 3 technical support role in an enterprise level organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to become a team player
This is a great role for someone to leverage their previous infrastructure experience within a supportive culture.
Please contact Dan Sawyer for further information and a PD which includes the Key Selection Criteria. Ph 02 6041 6286
Applications Close 14 July 2019