Our client is a leading realtor specialising in residential property throughout Albury and Wodonga. They are currently seeking to employ a Trainee to work in their Albury office.
The successful candidate will;
This is a junior position with long term career prospects within the Real Estate and Administration field.
- Hold a Real Estate certificate or will be prepared to get one
- be responsible for providing excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Possess a professional demeanour,
- have good computer skills,
- excellent communication skills, and
- demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm.
Duties will include:
- Answering of phones
- Responding to and directing emails appropriately
- Welcome clients
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Maintaining the office facilities
- Support the team
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a nationally recognised Certificate III in Business (with electives available to suit their interests and abilities) provided through on-the-job training and support. These positions offer extensive career growth with employers of choice; setting the right candidate up for future employment with a variety of avenues available.
For further information, please contact Kate Clough at MP Training and Recruitment on 02 60579 333 or apply at our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
To be eligible for these positions you must not have completed a Certificate III or higher.