, Inc. has built a reputation as one of the world's largest and most recognised industry leaders in specialty BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene) films.
A leading global supplier of a diverse range of flexible packaging to industry, Taghleef Industries is a dynamic company with its modern, state-of-the art manufacturing complex located in Wodonga.
For more information, please visit: https://www.ti-films.com/
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, an excellent opportunity exists for a Sales Analyst & Customer Relations Support Coordinator
that is self-motivated and energetic, with well-developed communication and problem solving skills.
This position requires a strong ability to maintain and monitor current assigned products and services, as well as the ability to liaise with sales managers to provide regular reports to keep the business well-informed of customer needs.
Applicants will also have a strong ability to Analyse
sales data to identify high/low performance areas, trends and exceptions.
Key Responsibilities will include:
Skills, knowledge and experience requirements:
- Maintaining relevant and accurate sales reporting systems.
- Support Customer relations by dealing with customer enquiries. Elevate issues and propose solutions with the relevant personnel to improve customer satisfaction.
- Participate in production, sales and other strategic planning activities to ensure that logistics functions contribute to their achievement of corporate objectives.
- Liaise with diverse business units to ensure clear communication
- Utilise a methodical approach to work with a high attention to detail
- Analyse and evaluate sales data to identify high/low performance areas, trends, and exceptions.
- Develop analytical skills for Data Capture
The following skills and attributes are required for this role:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Natural Leader
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
- SAP experience (Preferred), Vendor Management, Procurement projects, Inventory Management
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and minimum two years’ experience in related fields.
Taghleef Industries offer progression opportunities and leading-edge technology backed by a global manufacturing network. All employees are supported by a capable group of BOPP specialists, people managers and strategists.
If you are a team focused individual seeking a challenging and rewarding career within a continuous manufacturing environment, please apply via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information contact Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 0260 579 333