Our client is looking for a people who are client and team focused with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Cert III in Business Administration (or above)
- A motivated, enthusiastic and self-directed attitude;
- High attention to detail;
- Demonstrated Data entry skills;
- Excel spreadsheet and formula knowledge;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Ability to operate within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Ability to navigate between multiple systems
- Good problem solving skills.
Our client is a leading provider in superannuation administration services across Australia. The team delivers a wide range of services to customers Australia Wide. We have a great opportunity for a full-time admin officer to join their team in a fast paced role, with a company that has a ‘people first’ culture.
Remuneration will be based on Level 2 of the Banking, Finance and Insurance Award 2010
Apply on-line at www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au,
information please contact Andrew Doubleday or Krystal Rigoni
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours
on 02 6057 9333