The role is responsible for the design, configuration, deployment and support of the IT infrastructure and systems environment. Critical to this role will be your flexible approach and ability to work in both production support and project environments.
This role is responsible to
- Implement infrastructure initiatives across a variety of projects, such as migration, automation and continuous improvement
- Provide specialist services and apply analytical skills to resolve requests, incidents and problems escalated from other teams
- Configure, manage and support the operations of the IT infrastructure
Required skills and experience:
- VMware or other Hypervisors
- Strong Hands-On Windows System Administration skills
- Strong DevOps tooling experience
- Good all-round Networking Knowledge (IP Networks, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP etc)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
You will be a self-starting, motivated individual who excels in a collaborative team and autonomous working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in a key IT support role, where your successes will be rewarded and appreciated.
For a PD and Selection Criteria, please contact Dan Sawyer at MP.
Applications close 14 July.