The Wodonga & District Turf Club (Racing Wodonga) is entering an exciting phase with record attendances, capital reserves and impressive future development plans.
Hosting 10 race meetings and over 60,000 people at this entertainment and events precinct over the past year, this is a sensational opportunity to be the face of Racing Wodonga and manage a wide range of stakeholders.
Reporting to the Committee of Management, this role is responsible for the effective leadership of the Club, and is a very high-profile position in the Wodonga community.
We seek a street-smart and dynamic business professional who enjoys a hands-on administration role, along with a broad range of business management activities, including:
- Human Resources and People Management
- Facilities, Project and Asset Management
- Events and Hospitality Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Finance and Business Management
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Operations Management
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management
If you believe that you have the right experience that is needed to take the Club forward, please contact Dan Sawyer in confidence on 0403 899143 to discuss and request a Position Description and Selection Criteria.
Applications Close 30 September 2019