We have an exciting opportunity for a real All Rounder
to join our clients team.
Our client specialises in home renovations in Albury / Wodonga and the surrounding areas. This includes kitchens, walk in pantries, bathrooms, ensuites, laundries, offices, walk in robes, robes, sewing rooms, wall units, tv units and anything else a customer may require, for example floor tiles to kitchens, hallways, entries etc.
This position is flexible and could be a Part Time or Full Time
role depending on the candidates requirements.
Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5:15pm
Your primary duties in this role will include;
- Assisting and follow the direction of the Managing Director & Production Manager,
- Providing quotes, contracts, MYOB, payroll, taxes etc,
- Maintain office/showroom presentation and cleanliness,
- Answering of incoming calls & booking for quotes,
- Coordinating trades for jobs – where required,
- Chasing up purchases (to ensure orders are delivered at appropriate time),
- Assisting with colour selections & inquiries in showroom,
- Keep display samples current & stocked,
- To be responsible to the Managing Director & Production Manager and to always maintain the best interests of the company.
To apply please upload your current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion please call Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 60579333