We currently have an opportunity for a Store Room Controller
with our client, a successful engineering company, who is based 10 mins North of Albury.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining adequate inventory of stock
- Fulfilling hardware and parts orders
- Customer service
- Monitoring the website and online store
- The control of the store through the Inventory Management Process
- Management of quarantine areas
- Freight Deliveries
To be considered for this role you must
- High Attention to Detail
- Inventory Background
- Warehousing Knowledge
- Have a clear understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Have a high level of skill in customer service
- Great computer aptitude including, email systems, MS Excel, MS Access and Magento
- Fantastic communication
Excellent working conditions and rate of pay.
For further information and a confidential discussion please call MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 60579333
To apply for this position go to www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au and upload your resume.