Gym Floor Instructor
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Health and Fitness professional looking for a role as a qualified Gym Floor Instructor? Look no further!
The newly developed Wangaratta Sports & Aquatic Centre is on the hunt for inclusive, open, and welcoming people who are passionate about the health and fitness industry to create our new gym team.
As an integral part of the WSAC team you will develop, deliver and supervise programs designed for members and guests. While active on the gym floor, you will ensure the safety of our people by maintaining a tidy gym and delivering professionally tailored programs. You will be responsible for conducting health consultations and assisting our members with building confidence, developing their fitness goals and then working with them to achieve them.
To accomplish this, you will have completed at a minimum Cert III in Fitness and have a genuine desire to help others.
Key Selection Criteria
Relevant qualifications/experience in the Fitness Industry
- Experience in developing fitness programs for people of diverse backgrounds
- Well-developed ability to maintain a safe working environment
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with digital forms, software, and programs
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with digital forms, software, and programs
- Exceptional time management skills, and an ability to work in a collaborative environment
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a new team and be a part of and shape the future of this key community venue. If you are ready to contribute your skills to our vision of building the best regional sporting precinct in Victoria – apply now.
For role specific enquiries, please contact
- For an official Position Description please email email@example.com
- If you are interested in this position please apply via our website etc.
Billy Allen – Health Programming Coordinator on 0439 297 137 or B.Allen@wangaratta.vic.gov.au
If you are interested in the role but feel you may not meet the full range of selection criteria, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your experience and application for this position.