Our client based in Albury is seeking a Full-Time Small Engine Mechanic
This position is within a great, well established local company.
Working as part of a close knit team, you will be responsible for the servicing and repairs to outdoor power equipment being: Mowers, brushcutters, blowers, chainsaws, pumps and irrigation equipment, ride on lawn mowers and various other small-engine powered equipment.
This role would also suit a mechanic from an allied field such as marine or motorcycles looking for a change.
To be considered for the role, you should;
- have a great mechanical aptitude,
- proven experience with small engine mechanics,
- be a motivated and passionate self-starter,
- be someone who enjoys working as part of a team, and
- contribute to a great workplace culture.
Qualifications will be considered but are not essential.
For further information contact Kate Clough at MP Training and Recruitment during business hours on 02 60579333
To apply please go to our website and upload your current your Cover letter and Resume, www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au