Our client offers an extensive curriculum of training services.
In this role you will provide administrative and technical support for training workshops and events, being responsible for assisting with workshop administration as well as for coordinating the workshop teaching equipment.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- High level of communication skills (written, oral, liaison, negotiation)
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Effective interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in building collaborative working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong computer literacy including the Microsoft and Google suites
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills, processes, and technology
- Experience in event management software is desirable
- Experience and proficiency in the use of simulated teaching equipment in either medical or veterinary teaching would be advantageous.
38 hours per week - or 0.8 may be possible
This is a fixed term contract until 31/12/21