Our client provides home care services to the Hume region of Victoria and the Southern Riverina of NSW. They deliver a range of in home care services that provide support to clients that enables them to remain at home as long as possible and to ensure their independence.
They are currently seeking to employ a suitable experienced Rostering Coordinator
to join their organisation on a Full Time basis. The Rostering Coordinator
is responsible for the coordination ( Rostering ) of appropriate care arrangements to clients. The service delivery areas include in home care, personal care, palliative care and respite care.
To be considered for this role, candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience with Rostering in a similar environment
- Strong Administration skills with a high attention to detail
- Capacity to work effectively with service brokers, health care agencies and government agencies
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of care issues associated with older adults, disabled and young people
- Strong communication, negotiation and advocacy skills
- Ability to adapt to change and ability to handle high turnover of workload
- Demonstrated self management skills including time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Drivers license
To apply for this position please upload your current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
Alternatively contact Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 0260 416 286.