Our client, a leading employer in the Albury-Wodonga region is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Maintenance Electrician Tradesperson
who is team focused and dedicated to join their organisation in an ongoing capacity.
This company is looking for a top quality Tradesperson who possess a positive attitude, is keen to learn, self-motivated and a good team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
This role will provide Electrical Maintenance
to the operations in the plant on a daily basis. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preventative maintenance including; electrical testing, fault finding and resolution
- Assist in planning and scheduling the maintenance for all plant, equipment and other work.
- New project installations
- Searching and ordering electrical parts
- Maximise plant equipment availability and reliability
The successful applicant will be a Trade Qualified Electrician
with a minimum 5 years proven experience in an industrial environment and hold the necessary qualifications including Electrician Licence (A/ A/E) & Cert III in Electrotechnology.
Experience and skills within the following areas will be highly regarded:
- PLC programming
- Registered to complete COES
- Experienced in electrical maintenance within the manufacturing industry
- Ability to use and calibrate precision measuring equipment
- Internal Auditing Skills
- Understanding of ISO9000 Quality Management Systems
Flexibility to work various shifts including Morning, Day and Afternoon and additional hours to suit demand is required. Candidates who are flexible and prepared to put in the extra work to meet deadlines will be highly regarded. You will need to be organised, be able to work independently, be reliable and have a ‘hands-on’ approach.
In return for your commitment, our client will provide you with an excellent hourly rate.
If you believe you have the skills required to succeed in this role please upload your current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion please call Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6041 6286.