We are currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Cleaner to assist in performing various cleaning duties in the production facility.
Hours will be starting with, Tuesday to Saturday 6:00am to 2:00pm.
Your duties will include:
- Using chemicals to clean the facility
- Cleaning floors, walls, equipment
- Pressure wash use
- Handling cleaning chemicals
- Any other general cleaning duties as required
To be successful you will have:
Strong references required
- Previous industrial or manufacturing cleaning experience
- Be physically fit
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Q fever test/shot.
To apply please upload your cover letter and current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion please call Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 6057 9333