We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Manager
to join our client, a successful engineering company, who is based 10 mins North of Albury.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible in ensuring that customer requirements are met expediently and professionally and to ensure the company’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are measured, monitored, reported on and actions taken to address deficiencies.
Your responsibilities will include
To be considered for this role you must
- Customer Service and Support
- Customer Management
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Leading the Customer Service Team
- Ensuring Quality in all areas at all times
Highly regarded skills include
- Customer service experience (preferably in the aviation industry)
- Experienced with MS office applications, especially MS excel
- Be quick to gain excellent knowledge of company products and services and how these are used by customers
- Relevant Industry expertise (Aviation)
- Knowledge of AS9100 quality requirements
- Knowledge of other products and services in the market
Excellent working conditions and rate of pay.
For further information and a confidential discussion please call MP Training and Recruitment
during business hours on 02 60579333
To apply for this position go to www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
and upload your resume.