Our leading client based in Albury NSW
, provides Integrated Automation, Electrical and Engineering Services.
We are looking to provide them with an experienced Purchasing Officer to join their team. Reporting to the Business Manager, your main focus will be to proactively coordinate a high volume of purchase orders and assist with the transactional purchasing functions.
To be successful for the position you have the following skills and attributes:
- Must have proven experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a similar industry, whilst not essential, will be highly regarded
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated and committed to exceptional customer service
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capable of prioritising and multi-tasking work to meet deadlines
- Strong computer literacy skills, particularly Excel
- A current Australian Driver Licence
- A strong commitment to WHS
On offer is the opportunity to advance your career in a fast growing and dynamic company that is locally owned and operated, excellent remuneration package and a great team environment that rewards you for your efforts.
For further information contact Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment during business hours on 02 6057 9333
To apply please go to our website and upload your current your Cover letter