Our leading client based in Albury NSW
, provides Integrated Automation, Electrical and Engineering Services.
We are looking to provide them with a highly motivated and experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator to join their team.
Reporting to the Mechanical Team Leader, your main focus will be to carry out various fabrication tasks and welding activities. In addition, you will also be required to take a lead role in equipment modifications, fabrication designs tube and pipework installations and supervision of fabrication projects.
To be successful for the position you have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Experience in stainless steel tube and pipework
- Experience in all aspects of sheet metal fabrication
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive welding experience.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously when required
- Supervisory experience will be highly regarded.
- Drawing interpretation proficiency.
- High Risk Work Licences, Forklift, WAH and EWP preferred
- A current Australian Driver Licence
- A strong commitment to WHS
On offer is the opportunity to advance your career in a fast growing and dynamic company that is locally owned and operated, excellent remuneration package and a great team environment that rewards you for your efforts.
For further information contact Andrew Doubleday
at MP Training and Recruitment during business hours on 02 6057 9333
To apply please go to our website and upload your current your Cover letter