Lab manager required for long established concrete company based in Albury NSW.
No Travel required, All work is completed on site including Lab work.
Reinforced Earth is a global organisation that has been in operation for over 50 years. They are respected world wide and produce industry leading precast concrete products backed by industry leading standards. Due to continued growth of their Lavington site they are currently searching for a Lab/QA Manager to take their business to the next level.
As part of this exciting role you will:
- Help drive full certification of this new Lab and site system
- Follow up and ensure compliance is within NATA specifications
- Conduct Slump Tests
- Cast Cylinders
- Crack Cylinders
- Document results and Non-compliance with investigation and training
- Manage product quality issues at the site
To be successful in this role applicants will have.
- Proven Experience in a Management role
- Concrete or Aggregate Background
- Approved NATA signatory
- Minimum 2 years Lab experience in a certified Lab
If you believe that you can meet the above requirements and you are looking for your next long-term venture, please upload your current resume via our website, www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For a confidential discussion contact Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment during
business hours on 02 6057 9333